- Versus Iceburg Lettuce Arugula has 8x more calcium, 5x more Vitamin A, C, and K, and 4x more Iron
- Amazing Arugula flavor, far more potent than the adult plant.
- Add this plant for an extra kick to any meal, we love putting it as a pizza topper!
- Provided in 1oz containers
Arugula microgreens are packed full of flavor, just as you would expect out of Arugula. They have a crisp, fresh texture and peppery, slightly cabbage-like flavor.
Vitamins A, C B complex, D, and E, calcium, iron, and phosphorus
- Known for the amount of calcium in it, Arugula rivals Spinach in the amount of calcium available.
- Has less oxalates compared to Spinach, allowing us to digest more of the calcium than Spinach.