Hello there young cub!👋
This is the Spira Farms newsletter. Were here to turn your ‘cub-like’ brain and make it roar like a lion(‘s Mane). 🦁
Problem is no kitties are allowed on the farm so we have to deliver. 🐈💨🧹
Today we are going to talk about 👇
- Does Lion’s Mane help the brain?
If you are addicted to social media like some people definitely not me, you often run into people talking about Lion’s Mane being awesome for the brain.
Here’s kind of a list of things I picked up from other people not me watching videos all night 👇
- It may promote the growth and function of nerve cells in the brain, improving cognitive function and memory.
- It contains compounds that may protect the brain from damage and degeneration.
- It may reduce inflammation in the brain, potentially preventing or reducing the risk of neurological disorders.
- It’s a natural and safe way to support brain health, without the potential side effects of pharmaceuticals.
See that carefully chosen ‘May’ in the beginning of each of those bullet points? That’s the thing about fungi, it has some catching up to do in the academic world. There are a lot of great research popping up on the topic, but some of the technical details are still being looked into.
That’s not good enough, so let’s check out what studies have been done 👇
There are loads of studies that show just beneficial Lion’s Mane are for our brain. In time, we’ll move away from being careful and the studies will come around to showing what we have been seeing. Lion’s Mane moves us away from meowing, and makes us roar.
Don’t fur-get to check out the rest of our news updates.